Types of Personal Information Collected Through the Site
I may collect the following types of Personal Information through the Site:
1. Your contact information (such as name, address, email address and phone number);
2. Personal information contained in legal agreements (such as invoices and orders);
3. Information posted by you to the Site (such as comments, suggestions, feedback, opinions, or media);
4. Any other Personal Information you submit through the Site or to me in the form of an email.
Types of Uses of Information & Personal Information
1. To process product orders received through the Site or other ways you communicate them to me (e.g., email, phone);
2. To evaluate business opportunities;
3. To effectuate or enforce a transaction or agreement;
4. To adjust offerings or services provided by me to you;
5. To provide you with information about my products that I believe you may find of interest, including to send you mailing lists, and marketing and promotional e-mails;
6. To authenticate visitors to the Site;
7. To be able to respond to requests or inquiries, and for similar, customer-service-related purposes;
8. I automatically collect through the Site information that is often not personally identifying, such as the website from which visitors came to the Site, Site visitors’ IP address, browser type and other information relating to the device through which they access the Site. I may combine this information with the Personal Information I have collected from you; and
9. To improve the Site and offerings or services provided by me and to better understand how users access and use the Site and offerings provided by me.
For clarity, I do not make any warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that I will be able to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access to, or alteration of personally identifiable information you provide to me. You make any disclosure of personally identifiable information to us at your own risk.
Types of Sharing of or Disclosures of Personal Information
I may share or disclose Personal Information to third parties for the following purposes:
1. To third parties in aggregated, or non-personally identifying, forms of information about Site users for marketing, advertising, research or other reasonable business purposes.
2. To provide you with information relating to products or services that I believe you may find of interest;
3. In response to a subpoena or other legal process by a governmental entity or third party, or if otherwise required by law;
4. To protect or enforce my rights including with respect to my assets and properties;
5. In the event of the sale or dissolution (bankruptcy) of assets, in whole or in part, of our business or any of its affiliates;
6. To third parties involved in the process of fulfilling orders, providing, or performing functions on my behalf (e.g., such as third-party service providers, contractors, payment processors, banks, and collection agencies); and
7. To provide products or services requested.
Cookies, Beacons and Analytics
Web Beacons. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, Web beacons are embedded invisibly on webpages and may not be disabled or controlled through your browser.
Third Parties. As noted, I may also engage third parties to track and analyze Site activity on our behalf. To do so, these third parties may place cookies or web beacons to track user activity on our Site. I use the data collected by such third parties to administer and improve the quality of the Site, analyze usage of the Site, and provide a more enhanced user experience on the Site, such as personalizing and delivering relevant offers and content based on user activity on the Site. I do not provide these third parties with your Personal Information.
How to Contact Me
While I strive for error free performance, I cannot always catch an unintended privacy issue. As a result, I encourage your questions and comments about any privacy concerns. Please direct them to me by an email using the .
Last Revised: April 2, 2019